Injuries Board – who applies to them ?

Jun 15, 2011

One of our specialities is making injury claims for people. So, we are happy to assist anyone, who has had an injury to apply to the injuries board (previously known as personal injuries assessment board = PIAB) for compensation. Better still, assuming you receive an assessment then we can let you know whether its enough.

You don’t have to use a solicitor to make the application. However, our argument against this is that everyday we are involved in injury compensation claims and so our knowledge will be of benefit to anyone that comes to us.

Our job, put simply, is to see that our clients get adequately compensated for the injuries, pain and suffering and expenses that they endured as a result of their accident.

More fromLegal News

Solicitors Kilkenny Main banner

Landlords Beware when evicting Tenants

1st February, 2023 The Court of Appeal in England and Wales recently considered the validity of a notice to quit and decided that a notice addressed to the wrong recipient was invalid. Background...

Feb 1, 2023
solicitors kilkenny

New Minister and New A.G.

19th December, 2022 Rossa Fanning was appointed the Attorney General for the Republic of Ireland on Saturday. Mr Fanning, who is not a member of any political party, was nominated by new...

Dec 19, 2022