An Employer owes his staff a very high duty to keep them from harm and to ensure they are protected whilst working for them.Your employer is required by law to ensure the health and safety of all workers and to make proper records of any accident that happens in the workplace.
Essentially, we need to show that your employer is to blame in some way for your injury. Perhaps, they are partly to blame, and that’s good enough to launch a legal compensation claim.
Here are some examples of accidents at work =
- Building Site Accident Claims
- Construction Accident Claims
- Defective Work Equipment Compensation
- Forklift Injury Claims
- Ladder Fall Claim
- Manual Handling Injuries
- Platform Work Accident
- Defective machinery
- Defective work practices
- Occupational injury claims
- Asbestosis Compensation Claim
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Deafness Claim
- Dermatitis Industrial Injury
- Asbestos Compensation
- Slip and fall whilst working claims
- Deafness and tinnitus Claims
- Miners claims
- Loss of limbs or cuts from work cutting equipment.
It’s important to take legal advice on your work injury claim. More importantly is to be put in touch with leading medical experts to help you get better, or improve your state of health. We can assist on all these fronts.
– a note on Irish Injury claims from Holland Condon Solicitors Kilkenny